Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Key skills: Oracle or another major ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Navision), MS Office (advanced excel skills);
Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics is a plus; Finance/Accountancy or equivalent are a plus.
Experience: 3 + years accounts payable or general accounting-related work experience.
Language skills: English at Advanced Level
* Communicating Effectively. You express your ideas clearly and concisely. You disseminate information about decisions, plans, and activities. You are a willing and patient listener and open to feedback.
* Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions. You make timely decisions. You readily understand complex issues. You create solutions that effectively address problems.
* Providing Customer Service. You put customers first in everything they do both internally and externally, to meet/exceed their expectations.
* Managing & Developing Yourself – Self Awareness. You admit shortcomings, accepts feedback and works to improve.
* Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity. You act in accordance with stated values. You follow through on promises. You use ethical considerations to guide decision and actions.
* Drive and Sense of Urgency. You don't wait to be told, confidence to act. You see things through, gets VALUE-ADDED priorities done, pushes self and others.
As a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist for our Financial Shared Service, you will be responsible with the booking of the AP invoices and expense reports, respond to all vendor queries and reconcile vendor statements, assist in month end activities.
You will work in Cluj-Napoca, within a highly motivated and experienced team that will support you every step of the way. You will work in an autonomous environment, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership and achieving results.
* Be the go to person for the internal & external customers: Process vendors’ invoices and employees expense reports; Review payment runs; Be responsible for the resolution of invoice and expense report issues and problems; Confirm and reconciles AP intercompany transactions with affiliates; Coordinate with internal customers (Market Units/FDO’s) for any query and/or disputes.
* Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization: Coordinate accounts payable queries with Internal Buyers, Treasury Team, Set-up Team and suppliers; Be responsible for the supply chain teams for 3 way matching problems; Check expense report against receipts; Perform validation calls to suppliers for each bank details set-up and amendments; Assist with SIT/UAT’s for Oracle implementations.
* Responsible for running reports: EMR AP Aging Report, Open Exceptions (AP Invoices still with issue), Supplier listing upon request, Pending PO; Monitor purchasing accruals; supervision of DataServ queues; minimize the number of invoices not validated in the system; Reconcile supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies; Responsible to close Oracle modules during month end.
* Focus on self-growth and development: you will keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with the changes inside the company, participate in trainings & learning programs and apply the knowledge in your day to day work.
* Be innovative: you will have the chance to bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization.
* Own your job: you will approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. All the activities you will be responsible, and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role.
See job description.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să îți ceară să înregistrezi și un răspuns video.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles