Senior Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Advanced Hungarian & English level
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers/ BPO
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, credit memos and travel and expenses.
- Check and process invoices received via workflow.
- Booking of accounting documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, Travel and Expenses) in the Enterprise Resource Planning System according to the existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Flexible benefits budget
- Hybrid flexible work (2 days/week in the office) and a focus on work-life balance
- A Class nice office spaces, including our own Beer Point
- Friendly team environment
- Comprehensive medical subscription
- Extensive training & development opportunities (internal development programs, LinkedIn Learning, external certifications financed by the company)
- Other perks: Therme discounts, Bookster subscription, Extra leave days
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18,000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2015, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Miller Genuine Draft, Madri, Staropramen and Bergenbier.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.