Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Economics;
- 3+ years experience in financial accounting;
- Good knowledge of the Romanian accounting principles and legislation
- Good English language skills;
- PC skills: MsOffice, Financial applications, Internet, E-mailers;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good communication and team-work abilities.
For EMERSON\'s Regulators Division in the Manufacturing Campus from Cluj Napoca we are looking for a dedicated professional to cover the role of SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Process all Payables and Receivables into the accounting system
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Prepare and make the payments through the approved banks;
- Issue invoices for Division Clients;
- Prepare the cash flow and the balance sheet
- Prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
- Keep a record of the fixed assets and inventory objects
- Prepare the VAT statement for the Corporate Division
- Draw-up periodic reports for the Corporate Division and local management
EMERSON is a St. Louis, US based global manufacturing organization, employing over 140,000 people worldwide with a turnover of over $22.6 billion in 2007, with more than 17 years of experience in Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing in Central & Eastern Europe.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles