Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
• Chartered Accountant (CECCAR diploma is a plus);
• Very good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards and Fiscal Code;
• Minimum 2 years working experience in the field;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
• Open personality, customer orientated behavior.
• Perform full accounting evidence for client’s portfolio;
• Assure that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices and documentation are compliance with Romanian regulation;
• Prepare VAT returns, profit tax returns, other declarations as required;
• Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Romanian legislation for a number of clients allocated;
• Summarize financial indicators and present recommendations to clients in order to increase business profitability;
• Provide assistance and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
• Coach junior accountants in developing their professional competency;
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, attractive salary and continuous professional development opportunities. The individual will have access to ACCA - Professional scheme program (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK, www.acca.org.uk).
TPA Horwath is a leading accounting, tax advisory and audit company in Austria as well as Central and Eastern Europe. We employ 750 staff in 20 offices in Austria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia, and Slovenia. Our global policy is to focus strongly on our client’s individual needs.
In Romania, our current clients list includes over 200 international companies, mainly active in the real estate services, manufacturing and distribution fields.
TPA Horwath Quintus is looking to expand its team through the addition of dynamic people with a professional attitude and strong competency for accounting services.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles