- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- SAP knowledge mandatory
- 3+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, GL, FA accounting
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the FD’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Coordinate annual audits and assist FD with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Prepare the monthly tax declarationsAssist the FD with the tax audits from the tax authorities
We aim to be the best electronics provider for intelligent vehicle lighting.
Our people are the key drivers for our success.
We ensure sustainable economic growth and a constant contribution to our customer’s success through innovative and high-quality products.
To actively support the development of the product from concept to manufacturing
The team strives to continuously improve our performance, anticipate & drive change in order to be one step ahead.
Currently we are looking to expand our team and find some new enthusiastic and creative colleagues.
If you like new challenges, have automotive background or want to learn about it then we would like to meet you.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a global automotive supplier providing custom design solutions and innovative product development for exterior vehicle lighting systems. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, we manufacture world-class lighting created through our leading-edge global manufacturing capabilities.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a premier developer and manufacturer of next-generation external lighting systems and vehicle control electronics for the automotive and two-wheeler industries. Focused on safety, mobility, and style, Varroc Lighting Systems brings leading-edge technology to the mainstream automotive market with high-quality and cost-competitive solutions. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, U.S., the company has more than 8,000 employees worldwide with operations in in 17 countries and capabilities on every continent where vehicles are produced. Varroc Lighting Systems is a key member of the Varroc Group family of automotive components businesses.
Visit www.varroclighting.com for more information.
We take our activity and the way we act very seriously and are always guided by The Code of Conduct & Ethics Principles:
B. Compliance with Local & International Laws, Regulations
C. Fair Competition and Antitrust
D. Insider Trading
E. Bribery & Corruption
F. Accurate Record, Reporting & Accounting
G. Product Safety & Quality & Industry Standards
H. Confidentiality, Company Property & Information, Intellectual Rights
I. Data Privacy
J. Conflicts of Interests
K. Human & Labor Rights
L. Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities
N. Health & Safety. Environment
O. Social Responsibility
P. Speak up & Retaliation