- With more than 3 years working experience in accounting outsourced services
- Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English
- Willingness to continuously improve their knowledge
- To organize the accounting activity of the client portfolios
- To assure preparation of the accounting and tax compliance evidence in compliance with the applicable Romanian accounting and tax regulations
- To check the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records
- To prepare financial statements according to the applicable Romanian accounting regulations
- To prepare specific management reports according to the client group requirements
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch vouchers
- 5 days for study leaves
- CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications - full program supported by Mazars
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
You’ll never have a second chance to start your career
But you can continuously challenge yourself to grow. Why stop learning when you leave the traditional classroom behind? Mazars is your professional business school. Our very own Mazars University will help you develop your technical and leadership skills, while making sure you are fully equipped for tomorrow and every stage of your professional journey. With 90+ countries, you will gain international exposure early on.
We are a talent incubator, allowing each of our people to reveal their best and progress rapidly. We provide you with a diversity of experiences: prestigious clients, a variety of sectors and different types of missions. Choosing Mazars means being in the driver’s seat and designing the career you want from the start to later on in your career.
It’s never just about the work
At Mazars, you make friends for life. For us, work is meant to be fun. By joining, you will experience a truly human and international adventure thanks to our accessible management style and permanent feedback & coaching culture.
With us, you will be given the space to suggest, to create, to test and to fail. We want you to be your true self whatever your background, culture and generation. You’ll see, we’ll stay connected even if you leave the firm.
Free thinking is a profession
What will tomorrow’s workplace look like? With our people, we pioneer new ways of working, always keeping our finger on the pulse to respond to our new generations’ aspirations and tomorrow’s reality. We care for our people’s psychological safety and give you the flexibility to manage your time and where you work from. Our modern workspaces foster creativity and innovation.
We help our people develop a true sense of purpose beyond their day-to-day through solidarity and sustainability initiatives, but also because as auditors and advisors we play a public interest role. We value independence, open-mindedness and looking to the future.
Don’t wait. Act.
At Mazars we are ambitious and always up for a challenge. We put people before processes: empowering you to lead, innovate and be an entrepreneur. In light of the transformations hitting all areas of business, this is the right time for you to come and tell us what we need to do. If you are looking for a career where you can truly have a say and an impact, Mazars is the right place for you.