Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in Economics / Accounting or related field;
• 4-5 years experience in accounting, as chief accountant or senior accountant;
• Previous experience in production represents an advantage;
• Good knowledge of the Romanian accounting principles and legislation;
• Experience in financial statements production (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash flow and other financial reports);
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts).
• Great sense of accuracy, eye for details without loosing sight of the broader picture;
• Effective decision-maker who stands by the decisions made;
• Can work in close relationship with other functions in the company such as sales, production, logistics, HR, etc.
• Good & fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
• Reports to Financial Manager
• Ensures maintenance of general accounting, cost accounting, payroll, payables and receivables and compliance with internal procedures and external finance rules and regulations;
• Developing and maintaining procedure and internal reports to effectively communicate key financial information to non-financial members and executive management;
• Performing end-of-month closing and reportings (trial balance, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow, etc)
• Preparing short/long time budgets and monthly analyzing results against budget;
• Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variance from budgets and standards and advice to management;
• Prepares independently ad hoc financial estimates, budgets, analysis and ensures that they are commented and presented according to the instructions received from financial management;
• Proposes improvements to systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contributes to ensuring they are continuously adapted to the business requirements, in collaboration with the Finance Management and various operational teams;
• Supports internal and external audit missions with information as required;
• Understands intercompany transfer pricing concepts and mechanisms;
• Is familiar with cost price calculations, cost analysis and pricing models;
• Assumes responsibility in managing ad hoc projects from a financial perspective.
• Understanding of Romanian tax regulation;
• Job opportunity based at La Lorraine plant in Campia Turzii, jud. Cluj
We offer a challenging function with broad responsibilities in a rapidly growing and dynamic international company that has great opportunities for growth.
Our values are:
Passion for our products, determination to create a product of superior quality, consistency in quality, continuous innovation as a means to become better, more competitive.
Yours match ours? You are welcome in our team!
Numarul 1 din industria de panificatie Belgia, impreuna cu liderul de piata in distributia produselor alimentare cu temperatura controlata din Romania compania Macromex - si-au reunit competentele si experienta in nou infiintata companie LA LORRAINE ROMANIA.
Aceasta companie beneficiaza de o investitie de 15 mil. euro, de cea mai recenta tehnologie care asigura o productivitate ridicata si este specializata in productia de brutarie si panificatie congelata, avand ca principal obiectiv furnizarea unei game largi si unice de produse de panificatie la o calitate superioara pentru ca satisfacerea clientilor sa fie garantata.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles