- Prepares, reviews and mails monthly customer statements;
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and bank transactions;
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions;
- Check and post differed income;
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices;
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service department, billing department and customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts;
- Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts;
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports;
- Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable;
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required;
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions;
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter;
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers;
- Support for internal and external audit;
- Other duties as assigned.
We are able to offer you:
- Good working conditions;
- Good remuneration;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Participation in the development and / or implementation of various complex projects;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for career development.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
We don’t have rules, we offer you challenges. The main challenge is for you to continuously improve yourself, we are betting on your growth, because we believe in you! Give us the chance to meet you and to present you our job opportunities.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.