Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You hold an university degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy;
- You have more then 3- 4 years of relevant work experience of accounting and tax compliance;
- ACCA - qualified or in progress;
- You have strong accounting knowledge, particularly in local GAAP. IFRS is an advantage;
- Excellent computer knowledge plus ability to work with special accounting ERP’s;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an execution focus;
- You have strong English language skills;
- Eager to dive into new topics and to learn new skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly adaptable and open to change.
Joining as a Senior Accountant in Finance, you can expect to be at the heart of the operations of a very complex and dynamic business of dedicated experts.
That means you will need to think on your feet and challenge existing practices to develop answers to complex issues.You will also be collaborating with colleagues across multiple service lines in order to build expertise and identify opportunities to benefit from our knowledge in other areas.
- Work with the local and SSC team to ensure preparation of the accounting and tax compliance submissions in compliance with the applicable Romanian accounting and tax regulations;
- Perform periodic reviews and reconciliations and ensure accuracy of book-keeping operations;
- Assist the controlling team in preparing the management financial statements;
- Continually learn, share knowledge with other team members;
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service and serve as a trusted advisor.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments in one of the top Big 4 Firms;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.
Collection of personal data We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.Legal basis for processing We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent. Data retention If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.