Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above, majoring in accounting or finance;
- Proficient in English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing, candidate who masters in other European languages has privilege.
- Accounting experience: at least 2 years in accounting area.
- Familiar with accounting of sales revenue/cost/expense/AP/AR and so on
- Excellent financial software operation, for example Oracle/ Office
- Aptitude of data analysis skills
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Excellent organizational skills: general organizing, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and so on.
- Good responsibility for working.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a strong understanding of systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling daily transactions. The Senior Sales Accountant will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes. Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue/cost/inventory/expense/AP and AR principles (IFRS) and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls within different modules’ accounting.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
- Master the professional knowledge, operation skills of the present module and skillfully deploy all tasks of the present module;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Represent the present module to participate in the business discussions on inter-module accounting projects and carry out the discussion results;
- Accomplish multiple or complicated business;
- Review various financial accountings;
- Edit business processes and operation guides;
- Offer optimization schemes and push the execution of the schemes;
- Work as a mentor for new employees. Instruct new employees to execute routine accounting;
- Provide technical support and advice on management
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards), weekly Fresh Fruits and On – Chair Massage, as a relaxation break
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since 2003, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com