Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above, majoring in accounting or finance;
- Proficient in English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing, candidate who masters in other European languages has privilege.
- Accounting experience: at least 2 years in accounting area.
- Familiar with accounting of sales revenue/cost/expense/AP/AR and so on
- Excellent financial software operation, for example Oracle/ Office
- Aptitude of data analysis skills
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Excellent organizational skills: general organizing, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and so on.
- Good responsibility for working.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a strong understanding of systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling daily transactions. The Senior Sales Accountant will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes. Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue/cost/inventory/expense/AP and AR principles (IFRS) and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls within different modules’ accounting.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
- Master the professional knowledge, operation skills of the present module and skillfully deploy all tasks of the present module;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Represent the present module to participate in the business discussions on inter-module accounting projects and carry out the discussion results;
- Accomplish multiple or complicated business;
- Review various financial accountings;
- Edit business processes and operation guides;
- Offer optimization schemes and push the execution of the schemes;
- Work as a mentor for new employees. Instruct new employees to execute routine accounting;
- Provide technical support and advice on management
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 150 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 150 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com