With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Ability to work across an international and distributed teams
- Able to deal with international customers and partners
- Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments
- Knowledge of basic concepts of:
- Main OS: Windows, Unix and Linux;
- Network Architecture and devices (routers, switches, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS)
- Information Security and Standards knowledge or qualification (ISO 27001/2, NIST, etc.)
- Knowledge of the ITIL and AGILE methodologies
- Project management experience or qualification (Prince2, PMP)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Analyze and address security demands within GDC
- Provide regular reports and dashboards for security demands fulfilment
- Coordinate the Security Controls Implementations within GDC
- Own the resolution for any compliance issues that arise from Security Controls Assessment in regard to international framework (CobIT, ITIL) and standards (ISO27001, NIST)
- Coordinate the Security Controls improvement actions
- Provide regular reports and dashboards for the improvements action on Security Controls
- Support internal/external audits in Group Data Centre and Group Technology Security Teams
- Interface and support Local Markets with internal/external audits related to Cyber Security Controls
Sounds like the perfect job? We've got even more to offer:
- Work from Home - You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education - we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!