Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Good English knowledge;
- Organizational skills;
- Pays attention to details and is able to work under stress;
- Communicative, positive personality with guest and co-workers;
- Able to work shifts, including night shift;
- Great problem solving skills;
- Positive thinking;
- Open to learning and developing;
- No previous experience needed.
- Protect and safeguard all hotel guests and associates, their belongings and all hotel assets. Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional manner;
- Patrol all areas of the hotel noting unusual circumstances or safety violations;
- Document, report and follow-up on safety hazards and violations of hotel and company policy;
- Assist in any fire or other emergency situation;
- Professionally ensure the protection of the consigned objective in order to prevent any loss.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s having a place in the world that fits. It’s working with people who treat you like family. And it’s what it feels like to work at Marriott. Bring us your passion and your determination to succeed. We’ll show you a world of opportunity that literally reaches every corner of the globe. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 18 brands representing more than 3700 properties in 75 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers:www.marriott.com/careers
You can connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.