Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, economics or related fields;
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel proficiency;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position is considered an advantage;
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision, but remain responsible and accountable for their work and results;
- Ability to deal tactfully, confidently and in time with people and information;
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task;
- Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills;
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work;
- Ability to work in an international environment.
GRAITEC is looking for full-time Secretary, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleagues will get the opportunity to participate in the department's duties on monthly financial transaction reporting, by working close together with other passionate people from the group.
- Provides administrative support and performs protocol and secretarial duties;
- Handling phone calls and e-mails as needed;
- Assist with the treatment of logistic, commercial or technical problems;
- Maintains and controls proper filing of documents and information support to the accounting process;
- Maintain contact with all internal suppliers, places orders, registers invoice and makes payments;
- Register customer invoices and collect receivables;
- Assists the monthly closing and preparation of financial statements;
- Manage cash transactions;
- Arranges travel schedule and reservation for all visits;
- Assures logistic support for company employees.
- a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
flexible working hours & part-time options, in order for you to better balance your work schedule with both your college & personal time;
- competitive salaries, periodical raises & performance bonuses
- private healthcare (MEDICOVER)
- gym membership discount (7card)
- meal tickets
- fresh fruits in the office
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceed the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
GRAITEC provides cutting edge technology solutions, improving customers' activity and design processes. Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles