• 3+ years of proven experience as search engine marketing manager or similar role
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
• Strong analytical skills and experience in analyzing data, generating reports and dashboards
• Proven track record of successful implementation of SEO incl. analytics and A/B testing
• Experience with tools like HotJar, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Excel
• Excellent knowledge and mastery of English. German and/or French is a big plus.
• Paid search campaigns: you will manage and oversee all paid search campaigns across Dennemeyer and define and implement the KPIs and ROI to be achieved. Closely aligned with the country marketing managers, who drive the local execution and localization, you will oversee the global campaigns and report on a monthly basis. Improvement measures need to be aligned with all relevant stakeholders and monitored throughout the year.
• Website improvements: You will work closely aligned with the content and website manager in Dennemeyer to optimize our website rankings for all relevant websites. In this role you will need to constantly research, analyze and help to improve the copy text and key words and perform regular technical audits. This includes analyzing our websites to identify issues and to improve our visibility in organic search. The country marketing managers will support you in all local language matters.
• Regular reporting: You will be responsible for the global SEM/SEO budget and need to implement regular reporting and synchronization with the country marketing managers in order to monitor the budget and maximize the ROI. You will execute tests, analyze and identify trends and insights that you share with the global marketing team in order to achieve maximum ROI.
What we offer
• Fixed term contract for 2 years
• Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company
• Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
• Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
• Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
• Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events
• Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities
• Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment
• We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, gift vouchers and trainings/certifications
Dennemeyer & Associates is an internationally recognized intellectual property law firm with headquarters in Luxembourg and numerous offices around the world. For more than 50 years, Dennemeyer & Associates has been successfully providing the full range of legal services relating to intellectual property rights (patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, domain names, IP contracts, licensing and international recordals) together with Dennemeyer Group, a premier resource for worldwide IP management services.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles