Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Working experience of Scala programming
· Fluency in Java acquired in 2+ years of development experience
· Good knowledge of working with Cassandra and SOLR or similar technologies
· Experience building REST APIs, using JSON and Swagger
You will definitely get our interest if you:
· Are familiar with the Lightbend stack: akka, akka http, akka streams.
· Have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
You’re a great fit for us if you:
· Have the ability to communicate with users and other technical teams;
· Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
· Have a good sense of humor;
· Are always thinking, “What happens if this fails?”.
· Can work independently and is self-motivated but thrives as part of a team;
· Agile is a plus, but personality is key in working in this environment - Quick, fast environment where everyone contributes to each task
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA we build the software and digital solutions that powers one of the biggest retailers in the world, Metro Cash&Carry.
The Identity and Access Management (IDAM) solution is our internal effective and highly available, cloud-based service fabric that insures the Authentication and Authorization for Metro customers, employees, suppliers, developers, technical services and devices.
IDAM caters to Metro product specific authorization needs by being a fast and secure way of verifying identities, it adheres to industry standard Oauth2 and OpenID connect specification, provides multi-factor authentication and allowing for identity federation (SAML2, 3rd party logins).
You will be part of a team of technical experts focused on developing the new Metro solution for Identity and Access Management. As a software engineer, you will develop mainly back-end applications that leverage the newest technology stacks to build modern distributed systems used worldwide.
Successful candidates will be innovative, passionate, flexible and able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code.
What we offer:
· Flexible working time;
· Lunch tickets;
· Health and life insurance;
· Private pension;
· Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
· Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
· Gift vouchers;
· Fitness centers discounts;
· Sports activities & other company events;
· Relaxation area;
· Free Bookster account;
· Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.
METRO SYSTEMS delivers pioneering individual IT solutions. Our speed, flexible action and innovative thinking set us apart.
We provide a comprehensive range of services. These extend from consulting and development to the operation of data centres and networks. Merchandise management, data warehouse and customer information systems, as well as e-commerce, logistics and intranet solutions. With our concepts, we harmonise the specific IT demands of the new METRO – in all markets, all departments and all countries.
METRO is a leading international specialist in wholesale and food retail. The company operates in 35 countries and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide. The company provides custom solutions to meet the regional and international needs of its wholesale and retail customers. With its sales brands METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry and Real, as well as delivery services and digitisation initiatives METRO sets the standards for tomorrow: for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
Our hardware and software solutions optimally integrate the entire value chain on the basis of intelligent IT structures – demonstrating new paths and solutions
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles