SCADA Commissioning Engineer - 228737
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Completed electrical engineering degree or several years of practical work experience in systematic troubleshooting on complex electrical and / or electronic systems
- Affinity to work with and on computers
- Basic knowledge of programming and visualization of processes
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, domains, and an understanding of IT security
- Good English skills, other language skills are very welcome
- Willingness to undertake worldwide business trips and assignments on construction sites in Germany and abroad as well as optionally also assignments on offshore platforms
In our HVDC Control & Protection team, we are designing, implementing, and verifying the hardware and software for innovative HVDC applications using lean and agile methods. You will be responsible for the networks and individual components of the SCADA level in the context of control technology for high-voltage direct current transmission projects (HVDC).
How you will make an Impact:
- Commissioning of the mostly TCP-based network infrastructure
- Being in charge of the networks and specific SCADA level components (HVDC)
- Support and control of the HMI concept and its purpose-specific adaptation
- Interface to all other signal suppliers involved through responsibility for time synchronization and the local and remote signal converters
- Planning and implementation of training courses regarding network / HMI / signal converters for our internal employees and external customers
- Support of the other commissioning components and after-sales in troubleshooting and checking the communication interfaces as well as in looking after the various systems among one another
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion, and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out the video: https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards and Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging project
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Medical benefits
- Remote/ Flexible work
- Time off/Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.