SAP Technology Expert - 234511
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related degree preferred
• Experience in designing and operating infrastructure for SAP environments
• You have high affinity to modern IT infrastructures and knowledge of the essential, current technological trends in IT.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to present and discuss complex technical information in a clear and understandable fashion to the leadership team
• Proven architecture and service management skills according to ITIL practices
• Technical certification e.g. SAP certified technology associate for SAP HANA or SAP Netweaver
• Proven project management and delivery experience across multiple countries, locations
• 20% travel including international should be expected
• Language skills, English is required
• As a SAP Technology Expert you influence your future organization and drive decisions for the future architecture.
• Develop a network with different internal and external stakeholders
• Utilize strong partnerships with all leading public cloud providers
• Create with all necessary partners and stakeholders a new SAP environment
• Gain further knowledge for cost optimization of a large SAP environment
How you’ll make an impact
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives for your area of responsibility
• You analyze, create and implement complex public cloud-based SAP solution designs according to customer requirements in close alignment with a system integrator, considering current security guidelines
• You work very closely with the specialist teams and central IT units to integrate the specific solutions into the corporate context
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, internal IT departments and IT system integrator; providing updates on customer progress and ensuring execution by partners.
• Collaborate with internal teams to define the internal infrastructure SAP road map
• Implementation and development of necessary ITIL processes e.g. Incident Management to manage the services.
• Be end to end responsible for projects and services
To successfully enable SE Service Business strategy through the provision of IT Services and Projects that drive cost effective and efficient IT and Digital solutions. Develop with the Service Business the digital strategy and roadmap. Seeking a proven technology leader, collaborating with the business stakeholders to deliver results. Charged with evaluating and leading the IT strategy in alignment with Business Units, Divisions and Corporate strategies.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.