E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Study of Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration;
• Workflow, ABAP programming debugging and SAP script is a plus
• Experience with SAP with one of the main logistics Module MM/PP/SD including customizing is a plus
• Experience and detailed knowledge of business processes for the Supply Chain Management in the automotive industries / in a manufacturing environment (with make to order/make to stock)
• Excellent spoken & written English skills
• German language skills are an advantage
• Willingness to travel
Definition, documentation, realization and rollout of business processes within the SAP System
Leading role in the implementation of SAP PM in the Marquardt Group
Providing training for the SAP Users and Key Users
Local and global support for the Supply Chain Management Processes covered with the SAP System and additional SW Tools
• Working with Process Owners & Key Users to define key IT objectives & solutions for strategic & operational objectives
• Support the Marquardt Global Template
• Leading role in the Business Blueprint definition for the SAP PM Structure and processes for the Marquardt Group
• Definition and customizing of the system set up for the SAP PM Processes and master data together with the SAP Process Team Germany
• Implementation of SAP PM in a pilot plant and roll out to other MQ subsidiaries
• Responsible for detailed functional specifications, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment in close cooperation with the Business Units and the global SAP Process Team in Germany
• Acting as the effective interface between IT functions and business users by communicating requirements, status and issues
• Roll out and roll back of business processes covered with SAP
• Support the implementation of SAP in new plants within the Marquardt group, including analysis, design, configuration, documentation and training
• Completing tasks to meet project deadlines and support agreements
• Global support (1st - 3rd level) for the existing business processes within the global SAP System
• Supporting the business and IT-Team for any inquiries including systems support, improvement analysis and advice
• Write and maintain process and project documentation
• Develop and provide key and end-user training incl. assisting with development of training materials
• Seeks Comprehensive Continuous Improvement (CCI) opportunities
• Other duties as assigned
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
Address: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles