Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For over 100 years, Steelcase has been bringing human insight to business by studying how people work, wherever they work. Those insights can help organizations achieve a higher level of performance, by creating places that unlock the promise of their people. Our goal is to help organizations create spaces that support how they work. Our passion is to help people Love how they work.®
The candidates’ main role is to maintain and provide support for business critical systems on the existing SAP Netweaver and Database platforms.
- ensure smooth system-run by performing updating, installing, troubleshooting, recovering and maintaining of the existing and new features of our SAP landscape which include solutions like: ERP, HCM, Portal, PI, BW, SRM, CRM
- as part of the Run the Business process, ensure that SAP system issues are investigated, diagnosed and resolved
- communicate with all stakeholders within the business to ensure that all SAP -related issues are resolved with appropriate priorities
- perform activities like installation, administration, maintenance, kernel upgrades, support packages, system copies/refreshes, system performance tuning, monitoring, capacity planning, backup and recovery and problem determination/resolution of the SAP infrastructure
- coach and train other personnel as required in support of managing the application and environment
- 1-3 years with SAP Netweaver and Database Administration experience
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or related field
- SAP NW Consultant Certification preferred
- demonstrate an understanding of SAP monitoring, performance tuning, tool utilization, backup & recovery, capacity planning and troubleshooting techniques
- server infrastructures necessary to host SAP and a database management system
- strong operating system experience for HP-UX, Linux and Windows 2003
- how to properly recommend disk space, RAM and CPU capacities related to “sizing” an SAP environments
- good communication skills with strong customers focus, team player, and results driven
- good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
Expect a great work experience
Steelcase Inc., the global leader in the office furniture industry, was founded in 1912 by people with a strong commitment to doing the right thing for their customers, employees, business partners, associates and neighbors. Today we’re a global company with fiscal year 2011 revenue of approximately $2.4 billion USD and about 10,000 employees. Our mission is to help create great experiences – wherever work happens. We study the ways people work, then use that knowledge to develop products and services that help people work more effectively and organizations use space more efficiently. Our brand offers a comprehensive portfolio of workplace products, furnishings and services, inspired by nearly 100 years of insight gained serving the world’s leading organizations. And we design for social, economic and environmental sustainability. Operating in a connected world, Steelcase Inc. reinforce its values: we still strive to provide a work environment that enables employee growth, satisfaction and success.
Steelcase in Cluj
Our Global Business Centers in Monterrey (Mexico), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Cluj provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations. Supporting Europe and North America, we look for colleagues with English, French, German and Spanish skills. We offer opportunities in: Information Technology, Marketing & Sales Support, Finance, Administrative Support.
We are looking for people who are passionate about finding solutions, who do their best work as part of a team, who share our commitment to quality and doing things right. If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV and letter of intent to HR_GBC-CJ@steelcase.com or you can apply directly to this opening.