For this new project, we are looking for an SAP Project Manager. For you to be suited for this position, you should have:
- Several years of professional experience in the area of SAP (ERP 6.0), preferably in an industrial company
- Knowledge of ABAP & customizing advantageous
- Project management experience as well as sound SAP module knowledge in at least 2 main modules (SD, MM, PP, FI, CO)
- Cross-module process understanding
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English
Your personality is critical. You will be an animated, outgoing person who brings life to the workplace and maintains a positive attitude in all aspects of your job. Your colleagues and friends see you as a leader in your field – a field that you are well-connected and networked within. You will be a natural leader who inspires commitment and creativity within your team. You will be dynamic with a “get up and go” attitude. But most importantly, you will have an attention to detail that you bring to everything you do.
- Participation and implementation of SAP projects for the location Romania in close coordination with the IT & SAP department of the AME Group
- Support, analysis, and further development of business processes in SAP ERP in close coordination with the specialist departments in Romania.
- Support and training of the Romanian SAP key user’s incl. 2nd level support of all SAP modules for Romania.
Alu Menziken Extrusion is a company of Montana Tech Components.
Alu Menziken Extrusion AG is a technology partner for complex extrusion press products that fulfill the highest demands on alloy characteristics, tolerances, and surfaces. Our services comprise application-engineering, production, and logistics. Alu Menziken Extrusion enjoys a reputation in the industry of being a niche provider that operates quickly and flexibly, and that is concentrated on specification-based applications in five divisions: Pneumatics, Automotive, Industry & Commerce, Construction, and Precision Machining. To our customers in various industries, where precision-engineered products are critical, we act as a direct-sales manufacturer with stocking warehouse capabilities, offering the shortest lead-time as possible. Alu Menziken AG encompasses Alu Menziken Extrusion in Switzerland, Alu Menziken Euromotive in Austria, and, in the near future, Alu Menziken SRL in Mediesu Aurit, Satu Mare county, Romania. We strongly believe in our people and found our success investing in them, in their skills, abilities, and potential. We believe in teamwork and continuous development as a key factor on the way to performance. The “right person in the right place” is one of our HR’s values, therefore we encourage talent and diversity of opinion and expression. At Alu Menziken, everyone can find not just a job, but an opportunity to build a proper career path, a way to assert and achieve full potential. We appreciate and focus, through all our actions, on quality and professionalism, performance, and equal opportunities.
If you share our values, projects, goals, and ambitions, you can be part of our team!