Ahold Delhaize’s promise
Ahold Delhaize and its local brands have been serving local communities for 150 years. And we are still growing. We’re committed to sustainability and our size and reach enable us to not only make an impact in our local communities but meaningful change globally. By working with us, you can affect the daily lives of millions of customers and contribute to our purpose – helping people eat well, save time and live better.
We will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents and skills for the future. We’re a supportive team, that welcomes everyone just the way they are. We work hard but we have fun together and make lasting friendships. Together, we have the courage to take risks and innovate – because we are dedicated to serving customers’ changing needs.
Find out if your unique skills and personality can help us improve our business and continue to delight our customers.
Your new office: the Data & Analytics Regional Centre of Excellence (Brussels/Bucharest/Athens)
As our new IT product owner , you are part of the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Data Insights & Analytics (DIA). We deliver regional solutions, also called Regional Templates for our brands in Belgium/Luxembourg, Greece, Serbia, Romania and the Czech Republic.
These solutions are based on MS Azure, SAP Data and Salesforce Platforms for Data Science, Business Intelligence and Customer Engagement purposes in Retail, Marketing and Financial areas.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Education and training
• Master’s degree in Information Technology sciences, or any other discipline of technical orientation
• Any certification in Agile domain is considered an asset
• Mandatory prior experience of 2-3 years as an SAP Product Owner
• Clearly demonstrate expertise in escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition
• Previous experience as a business or functional analyst in SAP
• Clear understanding of change management and IT service delivery procedures
• Effective in delivering presentations and running meetings
• Experience in working in international organizations
• Experience in FMCG/Retail industry is a plus
Interpersonal and processing skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
• Capacity to work as a team player; to involve others, share knowledge and seek opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration
• Adaptable to situations and different/multicultural environments
• Business Acumen, ability to understand the organization’s goals and objectives
• Ability to influence and persuade in a tactful & diplomatic way.
The IT Product Owner will be member of SAP Data Platform team and responsible for the backlog of one of the Scrum Teams that is delivering data, analytics and BI solutions based on SAP BW, CAR, BO and BODS technologies.
The IT Product Owner is responsible for representing the customer interest and works closely with the Scrum Master and the scrum team. All this in order to get started with the development and improvement of the products. In addition, the Product Owner is the appointed person for identifying, prioritizing, and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of the delivered products and monitoring the performance of the products.
The Product Owner makes agreements with the scrum-organization about the realization of (partial) projects aimed at developing, innovating and managing products and systems to support the business operations of operating countries, with the aim of developing maximum business value.
The IT Product Owner will:
• Manage the roadmap and backlog for the purpose of product innovation and development of the products in close collaboration with the business
• Manage and review the value stream capacity
• Contribute to the backlog refinement and sprint planning regarding features in his/her scope
• Work closely with scrum teams in refining user stories, prioritizing the backlog, providing necessary input during daily stand-ups, etc.
• Prepare and contribute to Program steering committees
• Follow applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP data platform
• Act as SPOC towards Business, and other IT teams for his/her assigned value stream, ensuring regular and transparent communication around feature status towards all stakeholders
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us.
And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on :
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
- A competitive salary (incl. yearly bonus) and various extra-legal benefits
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid working environment (at the office / from home)
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products.
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence in Brussels. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now.
We kindly ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
We care about your privacy
Noi suntem Mega, parte din Grupul Ahold Delhaize, retailer international prezent in Europa, Statele Unite si Asia. Suntem unul dintre cele mai mari lanturi de supermarketuri din Romania, cu o retea de peste 750 de magazine sub marcile Mega Image, Shop&Go si Gusturi Romanesti, la care se adauga si cele 2 centre logistice.
In Mega, promisiunile facute clientilor si colegilor nostri inseamna actiuni la care lucram zi de zi.
Sa fim un loc de cumparaturi mai bun!
Venim in intampinarea clientilor nostri cu un portofoliu de marci proprii perfect adaptat unui stil de viata modern, indiferent de tipul de magazin pe care il aleg. In plus, in magazinele de tip Concept Special, clientii se bucura de o experienta aparte la cumparaturi datorita zonelor special amenajate.
Sa fim un loc de munca mai bun!
In egala masura, promisiunile inseamna actiuni la care lucram constant si atunci cand vorbim despre colegii nostri, pentru ca ne dorim ca toti sa se simta bine la locul de munca, sa se simta ei insusi in Comunitatea Mega, sa ia parte la programe de educatie continua si sa aiba sanse de dezvoltare profesionala.
Sa fim un vecin mai bun!
De la clientii nostri am invatat ca pentru a-i inspira cu adevarat, trebuie sa fim parte din viata lor si dincolo de spatiul magazinelor. Si exact asta facem an de an: suntem suporteri activi ai mediului inconjurator, sustinem cauze sociale si ne bucuram impreuna la evenimente culturale, sportive, la festivaluri de muzica si de street food.
Cu alte cuvinte, noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
Daca iti doresti sa afli mai multe lucruri despre noi ca angajator sau doar sa fii la curent cu rolurile disponibile din acest moment din cadrul Mega Image, te invitam sa accesezi sectiunea noastra de cariere aici https://www.mega-image.ro/cariera-ta-la-mega
Suntem prezenti in: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ialomita, Iasi, Bacau, Bihor, Brasov, Calarasi, Cluj, Constanta, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Prahova, Sibiu, Timis, Vrancea.