SAP CS (PM/SD) Specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
Over 5 years of work experience required
Good knowledge and experience in SAP ERP and SAP SD Module.
Optionally experience in CS or PS or HR module will be an added advantage.
SAP implementation experience in a multinational environment.
Excellent understanding of the key integration points between different SAP Modules.
Good understanding of business requirements in the area of mentioned processes. Strong capability to translate business requirements into SAP technical language, and guide the customer into the right solution.
High proficiency in speaking & writing skills
Project management experience (scheduling, quality control, change communication)
10-20% business travel (international & domestic) is expected
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Partner with key business contacts to define requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments.
- Be responsible for changes in one or more of a.m. modules and enhancements for Siemens Energy Spiridon EU ERP systems (VP1, VP2, MP1, GP1), and collaborate with business partners and suppliers for smooth delivery.
- Process consulting & business support for a.m. areas in Spiridon EU ERP system
- Development of new process solutions together with representatives of Business Units, Segments and IT.
- Perform IT Project Management duties for small-to-medium projects.
- Collaboration with other application teams, Basis & Security teams and the Service Desk team.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge and expertise in more than one module/area preferred.
- Experience with mentioned processes in European countries preferred.
- SAP ERP module certification preferred.
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP).
- International working experience preferred
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.