SAP CS (PM/SD) Specialist - 233396
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent experience
• Over 5 years of work experience required
• Good knowledge and experience in SAP CS
• SAP experience in a multinational environment
• Excellent understanding of the key integration points between MM, WM, PP, QM, CS and EDI modules.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in business process design in the area of materials management, warehouse management, production planning, manufacturing, quality management, customer service, and electronic data interchange.
• Good understanding of business requirements in the area of mentioned processes. Strong capability to translate business requirements into SAP technical language, and guide the customer into the right solution.
• High proficiency in speaking & writing skills
• Project management experience (scheduling, quality control, change communication)
• 10-20% business travel (international & domestic) is expected
• Partner with key business contacts to define requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments
• Be responsible for changes in one or more of a.m. modules and enhancements for Siemens Energy Spiridon EU ERP systems (VP1, VP2, MP1, GP1), and collaborate with business partners and suppliers for smooth delivery
• Process consulting & business support for a.m. areas in Spiridon EU ERP system
• Development of new process solutions together with representatives of Business Units, Segments and IT
• Perform IT Project Management duties for small-to-medium projects
• Collaboration with other application teams, Basis & Security teams and the Service Desk team.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of Siemens Energy guidelines and processes preferred
• Knowledge and expertise in more than one module/area preferred
• Knowledge of Siemens Energy specific processes preferred
• Experience with mentioned processes in European countries preferred. (Even better if at Siemens or Siemens Energy companies)
• SAP ERP module certification preferred
• Experience with S/4 HANA preferred
• Project management certification (e.g. PMP)
• International working experience preferred
Your opportunities for personal growth
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Check out our video to see what we do.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.