Sample Planner, CljP
- Partners for production planning and prototype parts offers (AE management, factory coordinators, project leaders)
- Coordinating the technical changes required by the customer
- Responsible for the process of Technical and Production Department before implementing the changes
- Organizing bookings and orders of materials
- Responsible to plan sample production to meet quality needs
- Tracking the daily reception of goods and displaying the goods received in SAP
- Collaborating with Sample Logistic Planner / Sample Technician and internal production planning for parts change
- Checking the construction of prototype parts and ensuring that are made according to customer requirements
- Preparing for internal and external audits
- Coordinating the cost tracking and the cost reducing activities
- Cross sectional tasks
- University degree
- Experience with manufacturing of series production in automotive or non-automotive industry
- English - advanced
- Problem solving attitude
- Structured and analytical approach
- Good coordination and communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!