Salesforce trainer, Cluj
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our learn and take over exciting and challenging activities in the area of Salesforce trainer for our Bosch Mobility Solutions business sector.
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be part of an international team which is focused on supporting the organization in the transition to the Salesforce platform;
- You will act as a trainer for organization’s employees on how to effectively use Salesforce;
- You will deliver hands-on Salesforce training, develop better training methods, and measuring the effectiveness of training;
- You will ensure training material and knowledge bases are up to date;
- You will work with divisional teams to develop and maintain a train the trainer model;
- You will act as a support agent in case management activities, taking ownership for signaled issues, look for solutions and if necessary, create knowledge articles to share information within organization;
- You will act as a change agent in the organization;
- You will maintain a constant communication with End-to-End Manager and Project core team about new releases, updates and more;
- You will interact with Bosch sales teams on global level;
- You will offer support for ad-hoc activities in Salesforce specific topics.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in IT field or as Technical trainer;
- You have strong research and troubleshooting skills;
- You have the ability to manage change effectively.
We would also appreciate if:
- You have business management know-how in sales operations;
- You have a good understanding of KPIs;
- You have experience in usage of Salesforce;
- You have experience as tool or process trainer;
- You have good command of IT tools (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Tableau);
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
· You have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language;
· You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies and understand complex systems;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily in a changing environment;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- English – a fluent level is mandatory
- German – a good level is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.