Sales Support Specialist
- An excellent communicator with: Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g.CRM software) and telephone systems;
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in Call Center field.
- You will contact potential customers to schedule meetings for the Field Sales Team;
- You will need to inform them about the company's products & services;
- You will need to have a professional discussion with a decision point in the company;
- You will enter and update customer information in the database;
- You will need to include the meeting in Outlook calendar for both colleague and potential client;
- You will carry out the activity according to the company's internal policies;
- You will keep records of calls and note useful information;
- You will need to offer support to the Field Sales Team regarding the administrative tasks;
- Learn details about our products;
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service;
- Address any questions or issues customers may have.
- Achieving monthly target that consists of 60 scheduled meetings (face to face and Teams meetings) and contacting 30 companies each day
Coface has been helping for at least 70 years the companies by developing and contributing to their sustainability around the world. The Group, which aims to be the most agile global credit insurer in the industry, is present in 100 countries and has 4,300 employees. Coface advises clients at every stage of business development, risk prevention and evaluation, in order to take the best decisions.
In Romania, Coface has been present for over 21 years and is the only provider of integrated credit risk management services: Credit Insurance, Business Information and Debt Collection.
Coface sprijina societatile comerciale de cel putin 70 de ani, dezvoltand si contribuind la sustenabilitatea acestora in intreaga lume. Grupul, care isi propune sa fie cel mai agil asigurator de credit din industrie la nivel global, este prezent in 100 de tari si are 4.300 de angajati. Coface ofera consultanta clientilor in toate etapele de dezvoltare a afacerii, cu privire la prevenirea si evaluarea riscurilor, pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii.
In Romania, Coface este prezent de peste 21 de ani si este singurul furnizor de servicii integrate de gestionare a riscului de credit: asigurarea creditelor, informatii de afaceri si managementul creantelor.