E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
1. University Degree (Economical field would be an advantage)
2. Ability to work with figures, excellent Excel knowledge
3. Fluency in English
4. Ability to plan and organize activities, to establish priorities
5. Ability to collect, study, analyze and synthesize the information and present the conclusions
6. Ability to focus on details, customer-oriented and persuasive person
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
1. Calculates the monthly commission of the Dealers/ Internal Sales Persons.
2. Coordinates the commission invoices’ flow, checking the financial circuit of these invoices.
3. Gathers data, performs different analyzes and issues reports on request.
4. Develops new procedures for Sales Support department.
5. Elaborates and updates employees’ sales database, Zapp agents’ database and dealers’ database.
6. Allots sales codes for dealers’ employees.
7. Keeps records of dealers’ sales people which receive demo.
Zapp is a highly successful company recognized for its integrated wireless voice and data services and products. Attending to both corporate and residential customers communication needs, Zapp delivers qualitative, secure and innovative mobile services using the CDMA technology, focusing thus on next generation solutions.
With a talented workforce that recently made possible the offering of fixed telephony and is engaged at the moment in deploying a 3G network, it is now an exciting time to join our team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles