Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Knowledge or experience in IT/ software related fields
• Face-to-face and telephone communication skills
• Confidence using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint – required; Visio, MS Project – is an advantage), Internet and email (Outlook).
• Team player with motivational skills
• Fluency in English (German language skills are a plus)
You have a plus if you have:
• Marketing and sales skills and/or experience
• Prior experience in the IT industry
• Studies (graduated or ongoing) in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Marketing or related field is preferred but not a must
Note: Only candidates accepted after the CV screening stage will be contacted for further interviews and tests.
• Carry out sales activities – ensure, maintain and develop sales for the company software services.
• Respond to sales enquiries (RFI); pre-sales activities; emailing sessions; cold calling
• Participation at IT&C International Fairs and Events in order to facilitate lead generation
• Maintain customer and leads records/ relationship – account management
• Prepare and carry out sales presentations
• Develop and implement sales strategies for western European markets.
• Prepare sales documents, analysis and reports
• Opportunity to build a career in a fast growing company
• Attractive salary package, according to the individual experience and performance
• Training and knowledge transfer
• Possibility to be promoted to a Sales Executive/ Management position
Let us know about your potential!
Fortech is a top Romanian Outsourcing Software Development Company focused on high quality services in software industry – we are ISO 9001:2000 certified and we are planning to acquire the CMMI certification.
Since the beginning our team has delivered a significant number of customized software solutions for important international IT players, which were implemented for more than 10.000 end-users.
Fortech has been involved in a high number of projects in different industry verticals - Automotive, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Retail, Finance.
The Fortech team has grown as the years passed by and now we are a competitive outsourcing software company that pays special attention to the selection of our staff. Currently the team counts 90 people and we run the business from 3 offices in Cluj-Napoca.