Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Experienced in Marketing and Sales
* Good understanding of commercial and legal issues
* Good knowledge of HV/MV technologies
* Good English language skills
* Willing to travel (approx. 60 to 70 % of time) to meet and support customers
* Self-motivated personality
* Results driven, focused on winning orders to achieve budget objectives in respect of order volumes and profitability
* A team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent social skills as well as good organizational skills
* Responsible for the sales and promotion of Medium Voltage Solutions and Equipments in allocated areas
* Development of the business across all industries and applications
* Cultivation of local business relationships with the Siemens sales teams
* Develop and strengthen contacts and relationships with customers
* Complete market analysis for the area (e.g. market trends, volumes, competitors, market shares, etc.) and provide technical and commercial business support for local sales teams
* Investigate, identify and develop potential new sales channels
* Preparation of business and strategic plan for the area, focus on business and budget targets
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit http://www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.