E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Driving license.
- Fluency in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Sound technical knowledge of the products and selling techniques.
- Attitude to work under circumstances that could require urgent and effective decision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software applications, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- University degree; medical or technical background.
- Min. 3 years of people management experience.
- Min. 3 years experience in direct sales.
- Responsible for the medical devices and diagnostics sales in Romania, for particular franchise and people management.
- Develops long-term relationships with customers.
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Assists in the development of sales objectives.
- Contributes to the development of the sales strategy in a certain territory for certain franchise(s) and responsible for applying sales plans within the franchise that fit the overall sales and business strategy of the company.
- Prepares reports, brings updates on sales trends, market, sales representative issues, business opportunities and status; suggests process improvement strategies.
- Monitors changes and trends in medical devices and diagnostics market, identifies possible business opportunities and threats. Communicates and suggests actions to be taken based on these findings.
- Oversees sales contacts and contracts with customers.
- Recommends sales quotas and budgets.
- Solicits and maintains favorable relations with current and potential customers in the region / geographic area.
- Assigns territories and accounts to sales representatives in order to achieve agreed sales targets within an allocated budget.
- Coordinates promotional events, supports new product launching activities.
- Supervises, provides support, guidance and follow up to the sales force; develops sales forecasts per product line, code, units and client for sales representatives. Follows up, supervises and ensures their accomplishment.
- Responsible for people management processes and results within the reporting working team: participates in selection processes, provides orientation to new hires, participates in the performance management process, provides opportunities for development and training, provides effective recognition, monitors compensation levels and fosters team building and communication.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles