Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Core Competencies: Performance Bias; Partnership and Teamworking; Innovation
Technical Competencies: Lube Technology - Lubrication Principles
You should have an understanding of steel manufacturing processes with a good knowledge of the Maintenance lubricants, High Performance Lubricants and Metalworking Process Fluids.
- 2 years experience with B2B lubricants environment;
- some experience on selling high technology products, adding value to the sales and improving customers maintenance situation would be appreciated;
- some years experience on industrial mechanical maintenance would complete the preferred background.
Education / Certifications:
University degree in Technical Disciplines (Mechanical/ Metals engineering preferred)
English – Fluent; Romanian – Fluent
Driver licence - B cathegory
Location preference: Galati, but elsewhere in Romania will be considered.
There will be a requirement to be able to work successfully alongside teams from different regions across Romania. The role will require a significant amount of travel within the country and some travel in Europe for networking with the European Metals Team. You will need to be comfortable with spending sometimes prolonged periods away from home and must be able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and willingness in this area.
To provide specialist expertise in the Metal Industries to drive the strong development of Industrial Lubricants & Services business (Maintenance Lubricants and Process Metalworking Fluids ) with the major local metal manufacturers.
Primary responsibility will be for the successful expansion of sales of Castrol, ARAL and BP Lubricants and Fluids to key customers within the Romanian metals segment. This will be achieved by:
• providing a high degree of credibility in front of the customer during the business development process;
• developing strong relationships with key customer manufacturing and engineering teams and management;
• identifying new customer opportunities;
• developing detailed customer technical and economical offers focused on delivering savings in customer operations and maintenance cost through improvements in lubrication practices;
• measuring, monitoring and reporting performance after implementation.
You will be required to understand Customers needs in terms of technical support and services and able to prepare complete proposals including products and services.
Industrial Lubricants & Services is a global business unit within BP Group, with a network of sales, engineering, research and manufacturing capabilities in more than 50 countries. The business unit manufactures and supplies metalworking and high performance lubricants to the equipment manufacturing and industrial maintenance industries, supported by a number of service offers.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles