- Engineering or business degree preferred;
- Strong mechanical, industrial automation experience preferred;
- Good English level.
Valid driving license is mandatory because you will have to increase the active buying national customer base.
In our sales team is important to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing professional networks.
Also, we encourage development of communication, sales skills.
As a Sales Engineer in ifm, you will use your related technical sales experience to support locally ifm sales team, learning continuously about automation industry trends and ifm solutions that relate to those trends and also for:
- Develop and maintain a sales funnel with enough opportunities in all stages to exceed the annual sales growth target;
- Engage with customers and potential customers to learn about their business, the products they make and the initiatives they have for improvement;
- Energetically approaches new business and prospecting to develop future growth;
- Conduct in-person meetings on large projects to evaluate machines, solve applications or present ifm solutions;
- Provide “after sales” support for product installation and commissioning, when needed.
Join #ifmily Sibiu, certified as #topemployer2021!