- A bachelor`s degree in Engineering or a related field is preferred;
- 0 to 4 years of experience in sales;
- Construction Chemicals experience is a plus;
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads;
- Willingness to travel;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- English language both spoken and written.
- Promote good customer relations by the provision of technical support and service;
- Identify, create, and develop sales opportunities and demands for concrete admixture in Romania;
- Conduct market surveys and participate in planning and forecasting existing product lines and new product developments;
- Establish technical credibility with customers at all levels;
- Submit monthly reports to support ongoing review of operation success to meet establish marketing goal;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor;
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Atractive salary;
- Meal Tickets 15.18 RON;
- Laptop, Stick internet, work car;
- Private medical insurance at Medlife.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.