The candidate has at least a University Bachelor degree in Engineering.
He/she has a strong sales record (5+ years) in “engineered products” sales.
He/she has a deep Water Utility customer understanding, is aware about the entire WU sales cycle and the different stakeholders involved during that process.
He/she is a competent presenter, able to communicate effectively with a variety of people from different hierarchical levels and backgrounds. He/she is a skilled networker and has influencing capabilities in order to “sell” Grundfos in all steps of the sales value chain.
He/she is a team worker, with good listening skills that has a high drive for ambitious results.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Very good skills in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP CRM.
Willingness to travel approx. 100-120 days per year.
With customer and other stakeholders’ satisfaction top of mind, the purpose of the position is the following:
• Develop the local Water Utility sales in order to meet the yearly sales targets as set by the Sales Manager
• Drive the local implementation of area WU sales strategy and respective sales performance in the region of responsibility
• Manage the relationships with local WU customers and any other local WU business stakeholders (designers, dealers, contractors, end-users, not competing suppliers etc.) on a a way to ensure sustainable sales growth
• Build, in cooperation with WU Marketing Manager, a strong Grundfos brand among local WU market stakeholders
• Develop the local sales channels in order to meet the short-term as well as med-term sales targets
• Make sure that all Group and area WU sales processes and tools are implemented and utilised on a daily basis
• Make sure all Project Sales Procedures and rules are followed
(Percentage of 1 FTE)
• Meet individual sales (and other relevant) targets of local WU sales team
• Manage directly the big and key medium projects in his area of responsibility ensuring strong Grundfos negotiation positioning
• Have full local market’s opportunities knowledge and prioritisation according to potential and risk
• Manage the local Projects Pipeline and ensure a reliable 1-2 years forecast for the top management
• Collaborate with colleagues in the local “designer approach” program and increase Grundfos penetration in to design specifications
• Prepare proposal for tactical initiatives/plans to Sales Manager in order to boost sales, “grab” opportunities or react to competition “moves”/activities
• Align and coordinate with technical support function the prioritisation of quotations and support needed to different customers or projects
• Cooperate with WU service team in order to ensure high end-customers satisfaction, sales of maintenance contracts and future business
• Follow all Group, regional, Area and local procedures and process
The duties, tasks and responsibilities of this job description are not restrictive, are not limited and can be changed.
Any changes will be communicated to the employee
Key Performance Indicators:
• Sales by WU products, Group customer classification and local “WU Sales Office”
• WU Quarterly Order book
• WU Customers DSOs and realised GRP index
• WU Customers satisfaction
• WU Designers satisfaction
• WU Opportunities Expected sales value and weighted average value
• WU New opportunities
• WU Local WU Sales team and designer approach face time
• WU GF Market Share
• WU focus products sales
Position and Reporting
The position will be part of the Grundfos Romania Water Utility Business Unit
The position will have direct report to the Grundfos Romania Water Utility Sales Manager
Would you like to help us think in new dimensions?
Would you like to join one of world's largest and most successful companies?
Would you like to develop, produce and sell some of the world's most effective and energy-saving pumps - pumps that explore new dimensions every single day, improving the environment and increasing the well-being and comfort of people all over the world?
Would you like to join a company where we are proud of what we do? A company that is not afraid to use words like responsibility and sustainability - and has the resources to put these words into action?
Would you like to join a company that constantly trains and develops its workforce at all levels? A company that makes sure its employees can enjoy a healthy and productive work/ life balance.
Would you like to join us?
Then apply for the jobs we have open in Romania.
Grundfos Pompe Romania is the only pump producer present on the Romanian market who possesses a service system of high standards with test benches of last generation which enable us to provide a quick, efficient and low cost service.
Grundfos pumps in Romania are used in many projects of water supply, waste water and district heating fields.
We are not concerned only about the quality of our products but also about the welfare of the employees.
We offer you space and opportunity for development - both professionally and personally - because that is the only way Grundfos can continue to develop. Innovation has always been a key word for us and we want it to remain that way in the future. In order to keep focus on the innovation we depend upon you, your commitment and your ideas, but most of all, your ability to think ahead and be responsible. At Grundfos we lay emphasis on the unification of responsibility, foresight and innovation. Our entire group of companies is based upon these values.
We hope you will join us in order to develop them even further.