Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Chemical/Electronics/Instrumentation services engineering degree with good scholar results
• Good knowledge of chemistry, physics, math and IT is beneficial to the role
• Previous experience in sales process is beneficial to the role
• Previous experience with the documentation is beneficial to the role
• Previous experience with the industry processes is beneficial to the role
• Competency with Microsoft Word and Excel is mandatory
• Must display a ‘can do’, flexible attitude
• An effective communicator, comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues
• Good English knowledge and good German knowledge is critical to the job
• Ability to work independent
To provide 1st class Customer Service in the Analytical Instrumentation industry, working in a team to support the Quotation, Order or Documentation Management processes to meet the sales and manufacturing targets.
• Receipt and clarification of Requests for Quotation
• Generation of Quotations in CRM and clarification with Field Sales engineers
• Technical clearance of order after receipt
• Quotations and Orders information processing in internal business systems
• Compilation and preparation of documentation such as certificates, inspection and test plans, general assembly drawings in accordance with project specifications
• Maintenance of order documentation in the internal business systems
• Maintain friendly and courteous communication to customers and colleagues
ARQES provides services to help its clients grow in an efficient and cost effective manner.
We specialise in Customer Relationship Management, Engineering, IT Infrastructure management and Business Platform management.
We build partnerships with our clients using mapped business processes, viewed through Lean Six Sigma principles, sustained by powerful, custom designed tools, brought to performance by qualified staff which evolves continuously towards our clients needs.
As a company, we value ethics and we believe that a professional merit-based work environment is the only option for long term performance.
If you want to be part of our team, please send your CV and a letter of intent to: career@ARQES.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles