Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
French: native speaker or fluent (C1); English: min B2
Experience of working in a target driven, lead generation environment preferable. Candidate must be comfortable with holding in-depth discussions with C-suite contacts, knowledge of Social Media and Research Methods. Previous CRM knowledge desirable (salesforce.com preferable)
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
Key objectives of a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at ADP is to identify, nurture and generate new business opportunities across key markets for our HCM solutions and maintain our position as a Global HCM provider.
To execute the above objective through a mixture of researching prospect accounts, providing insight and learning for prospects - conveyed through:
- high level conversations with decision making contacts;
- long lasting relationships with c-level contacts;
- helping them better understand common pain-points with their roles;
- outlining how ADP can further help the overcome challenges;
- sharing marketing collateral.
The SDR mission is to uncover pain points through sharing insights which help the prospective buyer find a way to overcome them. SDR will also encourage the prospective buyer to attend both in-person events and webinars; engage prospects through social media channels, e-mail, phone calls and other tools provided by ADP.
Qualify Leads’ and contacts’ strategic data;
• Detect and highlight project or change contexts favourable to sales contacts (District Manager);
• Provide support to other team members in their day to day tasks;
• Make recommendations for new processes and procedures, as well as suggest improvements to existing workflows;
• Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle;
• Ensure all key details – Decision maker names, addresses, current suppliers, topics of interest, buying cycle information etc. – are identified as well as mapping the structure of each account;
• Follow-up on inbound requests (Leads and Phone), and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects;
• To utilise specialised research tools to identify Critical Business Issues within targeted accounts as well as keep track of issues and trends within the wider market;
• To utilise Social Media platforms to assess and follow topics within the HCM marketplace and to help promote ADP as an HCM Thought Leader. To ensure that ADP is active and seen as a “trusted expert” in arenas where targets are self-teaching;
• To build close business relationships with selected accounts to ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the Target’s thinking when ready to review or has a critical business need;
• Using all the above to produce a regular flow of qualified, sales ready leads – not simply appointments, for the partner District Managers;
• To work closely with Field Marketing, Sales Managers and District Managers on any local campaigns or ‘one off’ events, in terms of both profiling and follow up;
• In all instances to accurately update and maintain Salesforce.com to reflect all progress made;
• To take part in regular alignment meetings, on the territory account team, to target, profile, discuss and decide needs, give/receive feedback, monitor territory account’s progress and performance;
• To take part in all required team training sessions; team meetings and other special company events;
• Ultimately to take ownership and responsibility of individual tasks and targets to ensure the overall success – as per business objectives and recommendations from SDR Leadership.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles