Sales Consultant Motorhomes
In 2021, Online Republic rebranded as GoSee. This change meant the company’s original car rental brand (Airport Rentals) and motorhome rental brand (Motorhome Republic) also came together under the GoSee brand. With car and campervan rental now under one roof, customers have all the choice and all the expertise, all in one place.
While our name may have changed, our mission hasn’t – we’re here to help you make memories. So come explore with us, find the perfect vehicle and GoSee the people and places you love!
- To speak another European Language like Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, ENGLISH A MUST;
- Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel to an intermediate level;
- Minimum of 1 years' work experience, experience in a sales role;
- Driven and motivated to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Excellent ability to build rapport with customers, answer questions skillfully and identify customer needs, whilst effectively providing a vehicle solution back to them, and closing the sale;
- Able to work under pressure and identify and manage stress, or seek appropriate support;
- To have a passion for excellence and achievement;
- Able to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of products, including key benefits to the customer • Positive attitude;
- Communicates effectively with all parties;
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills to grow personally and professionally within the company.
If you have excellent English skills and you also speak at least one of these languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese, if you are passionate about travel and want to start a career in e-commerce sales, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
To meet and increase targets by selling Motorhome rentals and auxiliary products to customers, advancing and closing the sale through inbound and outbound calls.
- Answering incoming phone enquiries and making outbound calls: you are responsible for answering incoming enquiries from customers and closing / selling to the customer. You will also contact customers via phone to sell alternative options for those who have had their first choice of vehicle declined.
- Making follow up calls: Follow up actions for calls and emails must also be accomplished promptly. You must also be well versed in Online Republic's terms and conditions including cancellation policies with suppliers.
- Excess Refund Cover: To gain a high degree of product knowledge of the company's multiple suppliers offering, Motorhome pricing and packages as well as excess coverage "Drive Easy" and "Protection Plus" and apply this knowledge in the sales process to best meet the customer's needs, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Live Chat and emails, convert new booking enquiries that come through live chat, email and social media into sales. This could involve multiple points of contact of follow up with some customers
- To actively look at ways to increase revenue and sales activity and to provide market intelligence. To keep up to date with Motorhome product and trends. To identify and cross-sell additional Online Republic products and services.
- Customer Service: Ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times. This means you must have a high customer service ethic and formal / learned skillset and high levels of product knowledge and confidence in the advice and recommendations you are giving.
- To look for and seize opportunities to upsell auxiliary products like Drive Easy/Protection Plus, Ferries, and all-inclusive Packages in your interactions with existing customers. Make every opportunity count by ensuring incoming call inquiries for existing bookings where customer is quizzed on the advantages of taking the appropriate Excess Refund Cover Job Description: Add Job Title Page 2 of 4
- Ensure you are compliant, understand and follow the guidelines and process put together by Online Republic
- To undertake any special projects &/or ad hoc assignments as required to ensure the expectations of the company are met
- Be flexible in working hours
- Support others in any way possible that will help the business achieve its objectives.
WebBeds is the world's second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel, FIT Ruums, Lots of Hotels and Destinations of the World. WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 200,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API deployed in hybrid Azure cloud environment and are currently engaged in a series of substantial development ongoing projects. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a leading digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover enabling customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, travel insurance and car hire worldwide, alongside the above.