Sales and Account Management Specialist
With over one hundred years of industry, Cummins are the trailblazers when it comes to power generation technologies. From out 4000 hp engines to our hydrogen powered fuel cells, we are powering businesses in over 190 countries around the globe.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales and Account Manager working within our business in Bucharest,Romania responsible for Aftermarket Sales/Account Management of Parts and Service, whilst also developing opportunities for Engine and Power Generation Sales.
- Selling the organization's products to assigned business customers to achieve sales goals, expanding existing customer relationships and executing account sales plans in support of business strategy.
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization's sales strategy.
- Supports growth or new business opportunities and cost initiatives.
- Leads, manages, and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
- Supports account strategy and works with key stakeholders in the business to achieve optimum results.
- Drives cross business unit account development in support of account strategy.
To be a success in your role you will need:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Experience in a Sales/Account Management role, within an aftermarket sales environment.
- Purchasing/commercial contract negotiation preferred.
- Knowledge of English and local language (must be able to communicate effectively both in written/verbal form including technical terminology)
- Driver’s license B
Cummins Inc., a global power technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems.
Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, we employ over 77,000 people worldwide and serve customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,400 dealer locations. Cummins had net income of nearly $1 billion and revenues of $20.4 billion in 2017.