The Sales Analyst position, as part of the Surgical Sales business unit, is a strategic partner in supporting Surgical Business Unit with sales analysis and sales administration within Alcon Romania.
What We Offer
- Understand the business as a whole and provide financial / pricing / sales forecast support to business unit (BU).
- Analysis of the BU’s performance as required by internal and external requests.
- Active participation in monthly closing process of Surgical BU.
- Taking active part in budget preparation, targeting, forecast, estimation.
- Participation in sales and order processing (S&OP) in cooperation with product management and customer service (logistics).
- Regular (weekly, monthly and quarterly) sales reporting of Surgical sales per territory to account (AM) and equipment managers (EM, VM).
- Perform detailed analysis and explanation of actual results and planned performance.
- Active participation in creation of pricing schemes and price settings.
- Provide pricing calculation on the basis of declared roles, maintenance of the pricing system.
- Monitoring the usage of company’s resources such as fixed asset equipment.
- Support decision making processes by creating reviews, calculations and analysis
- Provide high quality Cluster Reporting activities.
- Participate and follow up customer segmentation/categorization/ranking and regular update.
- Support the decision making process with relevant Sales Force KPI's.
- Follow-up and report KPI fulfilment to Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Support BU Head in preparing sales presentations for sales meetings.
- Pre-work of Surgical RSM coaching report with relevant information when it is necessary.
One of our core values at Alcon is to recognize and reward our staff as our greatest asset. We realise that it's our people who have built our outstanding reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people. As the member of our team, you will be provided with:
- The chance to help people every day and make a difference
- Competitive Salary & Benefit package
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Extensive development opportunities
- Language: Romanian native, English fluent
- University degree / Graduate degree: BSc/MSc in Finance
- Minimum 2 years' of experience in finance/controlling
- SAP practical knowledge and experience is a MUST
- Advanced user level of Excel is a MUST
Soft Skills Required
- Accountancy knowledge/experience is a strong plus
- Working experience in a healthcare company.
- Additional CEE languages.
Please submit your application with the English version of your CV and cover letter.
- professional communicational style with good interpersonal skills
- high level of responsibility
- punctuality, focus on quality and details
- high level of integrity
- ability to deliver on project, follow up and roll tasks
- ability to prioritize and make decisions
- ability to support and align with cross-divisional and international stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
Alcon Pharmaceuticals as the global leader in eye care is helping people see the world better through advanced surgical and vision care products. We serve eye care professionals and their patients in more than 180 countries, reaching 90% of the globe, to help millions of people see the world better with clarity, color and beauty.