Sales Agent with Portuguese
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Excellent communication skills in Portuguese, both verbal and written, and an advanced English level
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Specialized skills in travel: Work experience with any global airline distribution system (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre) or central reservation system is an advantage
- Education qualification: graduate in any discipline/Under graduate
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Upselling products and services
- Closing sales
- Work from home
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domains.
Established in 1998, with 100% focus on customer experience, IGT employs more than 13,500 customer experience and technology specialists providing services to 75 marquee customers globally.
IGT’s global footprint includes 19 delivery centers in China, Philippines, Malaysia, India, UAE, Romania, Spain, Colombia and the USA.
Currently IGT proudly serves 4 of the top 5 world’s biggest airlines, 15 leisure & hospitality leading players and 35 technology companies.