Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
SALES & ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing clients and retail partners
- Search and identify potential new clients, channels, partners and sales opportunities
- Expand the client network in Bucharest and other major cities and seek ways to grow sales
- Agree terms of service, marketing collaboration, promotional activities, incentive schemes
- Manage clients’ product portfolios and positioning at the point of sales
- Plan and implement programs to increase loyalty and ensure excellent client relationships
- Support order processing, invoicing and documentation
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for sales activities and results
- Research and analyze the market, the competitors and their product & service offerings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and offer solutions
- Understanding of sales approaches, techniques and sales cycles
- Good command of English
- 2 years of sales and other relevant experience
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel in the country
What we offer:
- International work standards and chance to collaborate with leading companies in the home goods sector
- Flexible working hours and informal work atmosphere with a young and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits package, performance-based commissions
- Chance to contribute to improving people’s lives through a product directly related to health and quality of life
- An opportunity to work in a successful, high-growth environment with opportunities for professional and personal development
Please, keep in mind we’ll only reply to a limited selection of the eligible candidates.
Magniflex is a leading global brand in sleep and comfort goods with 60-year history and presence in 100 countries. Its strategy is product leadership: developing new and superior products through differentiation and innovation. Its mission is to give people better sleep and better life. The brand is exclusively represented in Southeastern Europe by Matrax – a leading distributor with over 700 points of sale. Religiously dedicated to service excellence, it strives to deliver outstanding customer experience at every point of contact.
Our team is unmatched in product and market expertise, commitment and integrity and is constantly trying to break new ground and set higher standards. We are currently looking for a talented, dynamic and passionate professional to play a key role in our sales team and help us execute our vision of becoming the region’s leading sleep goods supplier.