What will you bring with you?
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automotive Embedded Systems development;
- Good technical skills. Background in automotive embedded software and/or hardware development. Understanding of the architecture of an embedded system;
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262 standard;
- Familiar with deductive and inductive safety analysis methods (DFMEA, FTA, FMEDA) and associated SW tools;
- Knowledge of ISO TS16949, Automotive SPICE and/or CMMi;
- Good Communication and Presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively);
- PC operation (Microsoft Office package, Outlook);
- Experience in dealing with customers;
- Strong analytic and logical thinking. Comfortable with autonomous decision making and individual responsibility;
- Fluent English language skills.
What will your job be about?
Act as Functional Safety engineer on European projects with functional safety requirements:
What will we offer?
- Attend project Kick-off, Engineering and project meetings as Functional Safety representative;
- Issue the project safety plan, Functional Safety related documentation;
- Ensure the execution of the safety activities against the safety plan;
- Review safety work products (requirements, architecture, design and implementation and validation/testing documentation) to ensure compliance with ISO2626;
- If needed, cascade safety requirements to required abstraction layer;
- Technical support of the project team in respect to Functional Safety;
- Support internal and external Functional Safety Audits/Assessments;
- Create Functional Safety Awareness across departments;
- Train and coach European design engineers in Functional Safety Process;
- Contributes at development and maintenance of the Functional Safety aspects into Quality Management System.
- Competitive salary;
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Working with the latest technology in the industry;
- Be part of a highly experienced team of professionals;
- Real development and career plans within the company;
- Be part of a privately owned company.
Yazaki Component Technology is an automotive supplier, part of Yazaki Corporation, a world leader in developing and manufacturing electric and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the are present in Arad with a production site and in Timisoara with an R&D R&D center located in Timisoara is an integrated part of the European R&D organization focussing on development and is lean production site of new instrument clusters and body controllers.