Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
At REI Development Services we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, creative and responsible people that have thе wish to grow alongside with us. We value our employees because they are our most important asset and thе key of our success.
For us thе ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview.
• Confident in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Intuitive learning of in-house apps and programs
Language proficiency – Advanced English
• Able to speak the language with sufficient structural accuracy and vocabulary to participate effectively in most formal and informal conversations on practical, social, and professional topics.
• Communication: Active listening, Confidence, Conflict resolution, Empathy
• Problem-solving: Creativity, Risk management, Critical thinking, Analytical thinking, Decision-making
• Adaptability: Curiosity, Patience, Attention to details, Integrity
Objective of Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to help create a safe environment for our customers (players). The Responsible Gambling Officer is to make sure that he protects customers who show signs and behaviors of problem gambling.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Reporting to the Responsible Gambling manager and Compliance Manager. You will have detailed
conversations by phone and email with customers who may have gambling related problems;
• Working closely with the customer due diligence team, you will assess customer profiles that we
think may be at risk of developing these issues;
• Using data and reports to help spot trends and limit potentially damaging behavior;
• Conducting detailed conversations by phone and e-mail with customers that show potential signs of gambling problems
• Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, AML team and customer relations as part of the RG process.
• Accurate input and maintenance of static data, such as legal entity name, address/contact details, type of business in relation to legal entity type, any linked parties to transactions.
• Adhering to in-house processes and procedures outlined in guidance documents, RG Procedure,
Customer Interaction Policy, Best Practice & Guidance as set out by the Gambling Commission.
• Monitor customers to identify any concerns in relation to responsible gambling, and where necessary raising these concerns through the appropriate channels in line with the social responsibility process
• Provide additional support to the compliance manager and team where and when required.
• Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.
What we offer:
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc.
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
Va informam ca prin aplicatia dumneavoastra transmisa pentru aceasta pozitie, indiferent de canalul de transmitere ales, va exprimati consimtamantul pentru prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal prezente in CV-ul dumneavoastra si/sau transmise si prin alte forme de comunicare. De asemenea, va aducem la cunostinta ca in conformitate cu prevederile Regulamentului UE 2016/679 si Legii 190/2018 privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, aveti dreptul de informare, dreptul de a accesa/de a actualiza datele cu caracter personal, dreptul de a va opune in orice moment la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si de a solicita stergerea informatiilor dumneavoastra din bazele noastre de date.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles