Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are now looking for an Recruitment Support Officer to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to recruitment activities, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. The Support Officer may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit, if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on and ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the main strategic goals.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• You will manage information and support in the recruitment activities;
• Support with use of Ericsson internal tools & other tools related to recruitment activities;
• Support with travel arrangements;
• Manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling to on-boarding process;
• Offer support in scheduling interviews with the candidates involved in the recruitment process with Ericsson;
• Initiate reference check for the candidates selected in the final step of the recruitment process;
• Track and follow up the Hiring eForms for the new employees;
• Support management, when is needed;
• Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines;
• Drive the administrative task according with GDPR regulations;
• Network and communicate with other team members within and outside the organization;
• Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings;
• Act as a SME for your area of expertise.
• Previous experience in a similar role in a corporate environment;
• Experience with scheduling interviews, processing offers and travel arrangements;
• Must be able to work independently, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities;
• Excellent English skills, second language it would be a plus;
• Strong administrative/problem solving skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management;
• Ability to handle confidential matters and information;
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel;
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
What we offer
• We will value your competences;
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry;
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues;
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas;
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance;
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions;
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators.
Ericsson leads and innovates in 2G, 3G and 4G mobile technologies, drives the services and system integration business and is the undisputed leader in managed services.
More than 2 billion subscribers interact and communicate thanks to our network infrastructures and our capabilities to manage and support customer operations.
Through continuous innovation, the company has been driving social and technological change for 135 years, creating state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, multimedia solutions and services at the disposal and benefit of the whole society.
Working in more than 180 countries, Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We employ more than 90,000 people, including more than 45,000 professional in our global services team.
More than 1,300 consulting and system integration projects are delivered yearly in multi vendor and multi-technology environments to Operators, Governments, Utilities and Transport Organizations.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles