Romanian Multilingual Reactivation Sales Agent
- You have a native level of Romanian + a decent level of English + speak at a C1 level one of the following languages: Italian /Spanish/ Portuguese/ French/ German/ Turkish/ Croatian/ Hungarian/ Estonian/ Polish/ Greek/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Norwegian/ American-English/ Japanese (this is a must);
- You are a sports fan and/or an online casino enthusiast interested in the iGaming industry;
- You are a natural at engaging and leading conversations;
- You are a go-getter, a positive-minded and energetic individual.
- You will be calling inactive players from many leading iGaming Operators and reactivating their accounts (Outbound/B2C/Sales).
- You are going to spend most of your time over the phone speaking with inactive players.
“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
What we are offering:
- A minimum guaranteed salary which works as a safety net;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:45 am to 6 pm;
- Free daily lunch, fresh fruits & beverages + meal vouchers;
- Medical subscription;
- Learning & Development offers and opportunities for growth;
- Social activities and team-building events.
Over the last years, employees have enjoyed five nights in Las Vegas with a helicopter ride over the breath-taking Grand Canyon including a pit stop at the NHL awards; they partied in Nice with Jay-Z and Beyoncé, have taken in big English Premier League matches, Italy’s famous Roma and Milan derbies, and much more!
We're the industry leaders in the retention & reactivation of churned players for some of the leading operators in the iGaming industry.
We believe that hiring the best talent, with diversity in perspectives, ideas, and cultures, leads to the creation of better products and services for both our clients and their players.
With our HQ in Malta, we are expanding with a new office in Bucharest (Romania) and we want you to join us in this adventure!
- 12 aug. 2022Resita, Satu-Mare, Suceava și alte 2 orașe