ROCKSMITH Video Game Tester
Do you like to play video games? Do you also spend your time singing or playing any musical instrument?
If your passions are intertwined, this is your chance to join Ubisoft’s party of Rocksmith stars.
No previous work experience is necessary, but knowing how to read a tablature is required. Do have a musical background? That’s great, please tell us more about it in your letter of intent.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and get the chance to become an Ubisoft rockstar!
You will embark on a journey full of quests
- As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free Rocksmith musical content
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eyes and ears for details and express your creativity and intuition
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled
- Computers and video game consoles will be your main weapons during this adventure. As a Rockstar, you’ll also have some special powers at your disposal
- Several guitars that you can use to play your favorite music
The skills tree of a rockstar
- Passion for games – knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms
- Musical knowledge – knowing how to read a tablature is required
- Very good written English skills
- Patience and persistence – perform meticulous testing and always ensure accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities – interact easily with others adventurous rockstars
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Special abilities: fast-learner, creative, proactive
- Superpowers: reliable, punctual, positive attitude
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world.
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers' products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees.
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your education and skills.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs, and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.