Road Logistics Freight Forwarder FTL-LTL
We are looking for someone who can operate independently for our many road logistics customers, buying & selling transport throughout Europe.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Working experience in a similar position of min. 5 years, it is mandatory;
- Relevant working experience in Road/ Client Services field of min 5 years;
- Nice to have experience in coordinating transports with temperature controlled products.
- Technical understanding of the overall Expediting process activity;
- Experience in follow up on financial operations achievements;
- Very good organized, negotiator, customer and result oriented;
- Open minded, strong sales ability and persuasiveness;
- Experience in working with TMS IT systems;
- PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Education: University Degree;
- Proficiency in English language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Ensuring an accurate registration of road transport information in KN ROAD;
- Preparing the records (import / export) for each transport, according to SOP Kuehne + Nagel;
- Administrative processing of data into the operational computer system, so that all departments / divisions will be kept informed correctly;
- Negotiating costs with transport providers;
- Building constructive relationships with customers and suppliers in order to expand forwarding opportunities;
- Receiving orders from customers and sending forward orders to carriers;
- Monitoring the position of the trucks, offering a permanent update to the clients;
- Preparing the price offer for spots, contracts and auctions;
- Being responsible of achieving the GP accordingly with the established target;
- Maintaining a close relationship with sales department in order to offer them best solutions and pricing;
- Identifying and attracting new customers;
- Building strong relationship with economic agencies and institutions involved in expedition activities;
- Drawing up operational reports.
With over 78000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the Sea Logistics, Air Logistics, Contract Logistics and Road Logistics businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Kuehne + Nagel meets companies' global business requirements in each of the local markets and underpins these solutions with strong visibility and monitoring capabilities across its network.
Kuehne + Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.