Road Design Engineer
- You are a qualified Civil/Road engineer holding a Master’s degree as a minimum.
- You have relevant technical experience with road engineering projects, in computing and designing (1-2 years).
- Excellent expertise in Autocad 3D.
- Knowledge in Civil 3D represents an advantage.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are client-oriented and flexible.
- A good knowledge of English is a must.
- You are willing to make international trips for our international collaboration and international projects.
- Mobility by car is necessary so an international driving license “B” is required.
- You participate in projects related to transport infrastructure, together with other engineers and draftsmen.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required. You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance with our quality system and our H&S rules.
- You report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis.
- You enhance an integrated design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved.
- You respond to the requirements and needs of the client.
- You aim for sustainable and efficient solutions.
- You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline and report these to your team members or colleagues.
- You work together with colleagues, external and clients in a constructive way.
- You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality of the projects.
- You actively promote and establish BIM collaboration procedures according to our company vision where applicable.
- A working environment which is an active player in infrastructure and energy, encouraging innovation;
- Challenging and exciting international projects in a dynamic team of high-level experts;
- A stable, full-time position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development via the Tractebel Academy and the ENGIE University;
- An attractive compensation package.
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
- 3 aug. 2022București, Ilfov