Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Your role at Twispay as Risk and Compliance Manager is to organize, coordinate and monitor the risk management framework within the institution.
We are looking for an experienced individual in the acquiring business /online payments/ online banking/e-commerce.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Acquiring business knowledge
- Mastery of English language (required) and Romanian
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual
- Team orientation as well as being able to work independently
- form and coordinate a team of Fraud & Compliance Specialists
- constant update of AML and KYC procedures/regulations following our business’ development
- conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure that all internal procedures/regulations are followed within the daily business activities
- monitorization of our client portfolio as per all internal procedures/regulations (constant portfolio revaluation)
- previous experience with specific reporting to various stakeholders (NBR, VISA, Mastercard)
- ability to work within a cross-functional framework
Twispay has the ambition to become one of the most digitally enabled financial institutions throughout the EU, being backed by state-of-the-art technology and world-class experts.
At the core of our services lies our merchant payment gateway, a flexible and secure, PCI DSS compliant platform connecting you as our merchant to a myriad of payment providers or acquierers throughout Europe, enabling you to process payments in any currency from customers across the globe, through virtually any payment method.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles